Thank you for participating in RadioShack’s Battery Recycling Program, operated by Call2Recycle®.
Once you have shipped your full collection box and it is received at Call2Recycle’s recycling facility, you will automatically be sent new boxes and bags within 2 weeks. However, if customer demand requires you to order additional boxes or bundles of bags, please fill out the order form below, call Call2Recycle’s Customer Service Department at 877-723-1297, or email at email@example.com.
We appreciate your continued participation to help raise battery recycling awareness.
BELOW SELECT STORES ARE TO RECYCLE ALL HOUSEHOLD BATTERIES (RECHARGEABLE AND NON RECHARGEABLE) INCLUDE:
HOUSTON, ORLANDO, PORTLAND (ME), LITTLE ROCK, AND NASHVILLE MARKETS (IN DISTRICTS 0544, 0580, 0582, 0586, 0588, 0591, 0595, 0697, 0698, 0699, 0781, 0792, 0825, 0843, 0845, 0867, 0875, 0876, 0877, 0879, 0892, 0899, 0908, 0911, & 0937)
ALL OTHER STORES SHOULD ADHERE TO THE CURRENT NATIONAL CALL2RECYCLE PROGRAM.
To assist your location in supporting the RadioShack Battery Recycling Program pilot, Call2Recycle has created this information portal.
Starting April 5, 2011, the select stores listed above will adopt the new RadioShack Battery Recycling Program, which allows acceptance of the following items:
- Any consumer battery individually weighing 11 pounds or less, including:
- Alkaline Batteries (including AA, AAA, AAAA, N, C, D, and 9 volt)
- Rechargeable Batteries (Ni-MH, Ni-Cd, Ni-Zn, Li-Ion, SSLA/Pb, Lithium Polymer)
- Non-rechargeable Lithium, Carbon Zinc, and Silver-Oxide batteries (including button cells)
- All makes/models of cellphones.
RadioShack Battery Recycling Program DOES NOT accept:
- o Wet cell lead acid batteries, including automotive batteries
- Batteries that individually weigh more than 11 pounds or that do not fit in the collection box
- Electronics (or similar items) other than batteries and cellphones
- Other recyclable materials – these must be disposed of following local recycling laws
Need more boxes or bags?
Note: Replenishment boxes and a bundle of bags will be shipped automatically for each full box shipped and received at Call2Recycle’s recycling facility, beginning April 5, 2010.
If you still need to order additional boxes or bags (in bundles of 100), please click here.
Please contact Call2Recycle’s Customer Service Team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or your RadioShack’s Answers On-line Feedback, “product questions”.